2015 Debut Author Challenge

We all have those trusted authors, right? The ones whose books we'll buy before we even know what they're about. We love them and their books and stories so much it seems like we'll never stop fangirling over them (and we won't). But there's also the new kids on the block. And they need love and gushing, too.

So! I'm taking on the 2015 Debut Author Challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. In 2015, I'm going to challenge myself to read at least twelve debut author novels. And you know what? I'm already excited. Here's a look at some of my most anticipated 2015 debut author releases (for the full list visit my Goodreads page)



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Books Read:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author